We have a set of rules for our campground designed to keep you and your family safe, and to help you enjoy the campsite during your visit. We will give you a complete list of our rules when you check in, but here are a few essentials to know:
- Your Arrival: We welcome you to check-in at 3pm, and please check-out when you leave us by 11am.
- Our fee schedule is for 6 people per site. If you need to accommodate more people, please arrange for a separate site for their stay. Additional charges apply for visitors or overnight stays upon management approval.
- Registration: Please have all visitors register at the office at all times. We will ask all adults to provide a picture ID and signature. This is so we can be sure we know who is on-site at all times, for the safety of you and your family.
- Quiet Hours: Between 11 pm and 8 am, we have Quiet Hours so that our campers can rest up for the adventures ahead the following day.
- Cabins: Our cabin guests are opting not to pitch a tent to enjoy White Pines. Please respect this wish, and do not pitch any tents on Cabin sites. We also prohibit the removal of furniture inside of our Cabins in order to maintain their cleanliness. Pets are not permitted in our Cabins. After you have enjoyed your stay, please return the Cabin to its original condition: clean, with garbage brought to the dumpster, and the site left in clean condition. Unfortunately, we cannot offer club rates or discounts on our Cabin sites.
- Safety: We care about the safety of your children! Please do not allow them to be in our Cabins unsupervised. We also require that children under 8 be accompanied in the showers and camp bathrooms, and that little ones 5 and under be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Pets: We love pets, and know you wish you could bring yours everywhere. We do allow pets as long as they have a proof of rabies certificiate, they are leashed at all times, and are cleaned up after. However, pets are not permitted in our Cabins. We cannot allow certain breeds of dog at the campsite, including Pitbulls and Rottweilers. It is prudent to check with management prior to arrival if you have any questions regarding these policies.